FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL USA ON ORDERS OVER $99
0

Your Cart is Empty

Strong And Kind

Strong And Kind Bar - Honey Mustard - 1.6 Oz Bars - Case Of 12

10 g protein. Non GMO. Gluten free. Low glycemic. No whey. No soy. Ingredients you can see and pronounce. Sweet and spicy. We don't mean putting hot sauce on your ice cream (unless you love hot sauce and ice cream), we mean honey mustard. It can't decide if it wants to give you a hug or a slap on the back. Kind of like your crazy uncle except, made from whole nuts and seeds, it actually tastes good. And it won't make you listen to stories about the glory years. You're welcome. It's not always easy to eat well, especially when the good stuff doesn't taste as awesome as the bad stuff. That's why we made Strong and Kind, a bar that's healthier than it tastes. Bold, savory flavor made from all-natural ingredients you can see and pronounce. Plus, because not all protein is created equal, we use whole almonds, seeds and pea protein to give you 10 g of natural protein and all 9 essential amino acids. It's strong to be kind. Spice Meter: Bold. All natural. Low sodium/no MSG. Good source of fiber. Made in the USA.
Ingredients :Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 230 Calories from Fat 140 Total Fat 16 g 25% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8% Sodium 115 mg 5% Potassium 230 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 6 g Protein 10 g 20% Vitamin A 2% Calcium 8% Iron 10% Is or Contains Kosher Vitamin E 30% Copper 20% Magnesium 25% Manganese 40% Phosphorus 20% Vitamin B2 15% Ingredients: Almonds, Honey, Pumpkin Seeds, Non GMO Glucose, Pea Crisp (Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Rice Starch), Hemp Seeds, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Chipotle Chili, Ancho Chili, Sunflower Lecithin, Distilled Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Mustard Seed, Black Pepper, Mustard Seed, Black Pepper, Mustard Seed Oil, Tumeric, Paprika. Warnings Allergen Info: Contains almonds. May contain nut shell fragments.
Country of origin :USA
Gluten Free :Yes
Dairy Free :Yes
Yeast Free :Yes
Wheat Free :Yes
Vegan :Yes
Size :1.6 OZ
Pack of :12

Product Selling Unit :case
News & Updates

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …