FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL USA ON ORDERS OVER $99
0

Your Cart is Empty

Strong And Kind

Strong And Kind Bar - Roasted Jalapeno Almond - 1.6 Oz Bars - Case Of 12

10 g protein. Non GMO. Gluten free. Low glycemic. No whey. No soy. Ingredients you can see and pronounce. When you see the word jalapeno, do you start to sweat a little? Sweat like you're waiting in line for the world's fastest roller coaster? You know, a little nervous, a little excited? Packed with all-natural roasted jalapeno, this bar is that kind of hot. It's not always easy to eat well, especially when the good stuff doesn't taste as awesome as the bad stuff. That's why we made Strong and Kind, a bar that's healthier than it tastes. Bold, savory flavor made from all-natural ingredients, you can see and pronounce. Plus, because not all protein is created equal, we use whole almonds, seeds and pea protein to give you 10 g of natural protein and all 9 essential amino acids. It's strong to be kind. Spice meter. Low sodium/no MSG. Good source of fiber. Made in the USA.
Ingredients :Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 230 Calories from Fat 140 Total Fat 16 g 25% Saturated Fat 1.5 g 8% Sodium 140 mg 6% Potassium 230 mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 6 g Protein 10 g 20% Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 6% Iron 10% Is or Contains Kosher Vitamin E 30% Copper 20% Magnesium 25% Manganese 40% Phosphorus 20% Vitamin B2 15% Ingredients: Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Honey, Non GMO Glucose, Pea Crisp (Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Rice Starch), Hemp Seeds, Jalapeno Chili, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Smoked Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin. Warnings Allergen Info: Contains almonds. May contain nut shell fragments.
Country of origin :USA
Gluten Free :Yes
Dairy Free :Yes
Yeast Free :Yes
Wheat Free :Yes
Vegan :Yes
Size :1.6 OZ
Pack of :12

Product Selling Unit :case
News & Updates

Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …